Welcome back, old friend. Yeah, I'm going to start blogging again. We'll see how long it will last this time. This is not a new blog actually. I started this blog back in 2008 but I stopped posting in 2014. You can't find any of my older posts, though. I decided to clear it up and start afresh. I think I'm going to stop writing about my life or personal stuffs like that. This time around it's going to be a blog about opinions and ideas or something like that. And football. Probably. We'll see.
With that out of the way, I'm going to start my 'first' post by immediately going against the rule I just mentioned. First post will be a personal rant about my blog (or more accurately, blogs).
I started blogging in March 2005. Can't remember how long the first one lasted, I restarted in November 2008. That means I should have 11 years of blogging experience under my belt, right? Not really. I never write for people, I write because at that point in time I felt like writing (like what I'm feeling right now). And it never last long. First month I might have 7-8 posts but that would quickly dwindle to about 1 post in 3 months. So yeah, like I said, we'll see how long this one lasts.
Before clearing it up, I had 160 posts in my old blog. I wanted to just pick up where I left off, make post number 161 instead of number 1. But after scrolling down my old, few years ago posts, I felt like it was written by a different person. There were some rants that I today would consider as too childish for my liking. So away you go. You'll forever remain as drafts in here.
Not to mention my 'romantic' posts. Oh my god. There were lots of it. Makes me cringe when I read it back. How lost and misguided I was. Hahaha. No one's going to see that shit ever again!
Alright then, first post done. Will post again whenever I feel like it. Could be tomorrow, could be in July. Don't hold your breath.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment